Upload pics

Mesha

28 May, 2010 05:39 PM

craigsphone wont let me upload pictures to my posting.

Showing the most recent page of comments. View the first page

1. 32 Posted by Don on 28 Aug, 2010 07:57 PM

I have a My touch slide and I have pics uploaded in account but when I hit add image it opens the next page like it is supposed to. I click select my pics show up on that page I I hit save changes and it sends me to preview my changes but none has been made!! I tried erasing pics and adding them again cleared cache acouple of times with no luck.. Any help would be great

2. 33 Posted by S.T.A.U. on 03 Sep, 2010 12:43 AM

Hi Don. I posted #31 Im using a mytouch 3G slide. I can post fine so it is just a matter of figuring out what step your skipping. Try this.
    After you create your post and select your pic do you notice the big red X to the right of your image ? You do ? Well then CLICK IT dear henry.
    Let me know how that works out for you.

S.T.A.U.

3. 34 Posted by amy on 03 Sep, 2010 02:01 PM

I have a Google 3G, my pictures used to upload and now they won't. I have no idea why. Can someone help me?!?!

4. 35 Posted by Ian on 08 Sep, 2010 12:41 AM

I am trying to upload pics with my android but when I go to select pics it does nothing can some one please help me thanks.

5. 36 Posted by austin on 09 Sep, 2010 05:16 AM

I have the droid eris and I used to put a lot of stuff on here but now it won't let me put pics onto my account. Would reeeeeally like this to get fixed A.S.A.P. seems like it stopped workin right since last update. Also seems like everything on droid eris is going bad since last phone update.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

16 Sep, 2014 03:06 AM
15 Sep, 2014 07:19 PM
24 Aug, 2014 01:04 PM